*Please note we are experiencing frequent shipping delays as a result of the pandemic. Thank you for your patience.
Canada Post and USPS.
Product, Care & Maintenance
The fabric for our lunch bags is comprised of a 97% recycled polyester blend with a bit of spandex for some stretch.
Think water bottles and post consumer waste plastics. There are 10 water bottles in every rü! The buckle and webbing are made from virgin nylon—which we aim to change in the near future (we are always striving to improve!)
Dimensions: 11" wide X 14" tall X 3" deep.
Base dimensions: 8" x 3"
They have a bit of stretch to accommodate large/awkward containers
rü lunch bags are not insulated. they are made from a similar material as snow-gear so provide some temperature control properties.
rü lunch bags are soft-shell so fit easily into shared work fridges. otherwise a cool pack works as well.
yep—they feature a roll top seal so nothing's going to get out!
While it is true that the lighter patterns show stains, they will generally come out in the wash.
Our bags are not technically water-proof, but they are double layered with a water resistant layer.
This means that the only way you'll see leakage is if you carry liquids around all day or you submerge your lunch bag in water for a long time.
They are made to keep in lunch-related spills.
You have a couple of options:
1. Use a cloth/sponge to manually clean your lunch bag; or
2. Pop it in the washing machine on cold-wash and hang to air-dry.
USE COLD WATER. rüs and hot water are not friends.
absolütely! your rü lunch bag can easily transform into a grocery bag, a wine-carrier, a purse, a laundry bag, a bag of secrets, an actual dry-bag for camping, a tote bag, and many many other uses.
• Do not put your rü lunch bag in a microwave.
• Over-stuffing your lunch bag will wear it down faster.
• Do not clip the buckle with your fingers to close—they may get pinched. ouchie!
• Make sure your rü lunch bag is properly secured when transporting it on a bike, motorcycle, segway, etc..
• Do not leave your rü alone with your valuables—a lone rü is simply too great a temptation for most humans.
• Your rü lunch bag is unsuitable for directly carrying liquids.
Company & Ethos
We proudly manufacture all our products in Vancouver, BC Canada.
We rely on distribution partners with their own vetting processes for sustainable and ethical standards to help source materials from trusted partners.
1. Commitment to honest progress—flawed as it might be—is the surest way to bring the future into being.
2. Positivity > People > Planet > Profit
3. Buy once. Reuse forever.
4. There is freedom, happiness & more in less.
5. Tinted windows don't let in light. Transparency, accountability, and humility are the only way to grow.
"rü" is short for re-use.
Our mission is to get the most mileage with what we currently have. And to help you strive for more from less.
we're big on anything in bowl format: burrito bowls, buddha bowls, salad bowls, etc.
You can contact us through our contact page! We will be happy to assist you.