Last year, we wanted to show our solidarity with the hard working individuals on the front lines of the pandemic.
So we offered a 30% discount—the largest discount we can offer—exclusive to Front Liners.
The reception was terrific, and we're so happy to make this offer again this year for any Front Liner interested in a rü lunch bag. ❤️
You can get 30% off using the code: "FRONTLINELOVE30"
Here are the terms and conditions for this discount:
- This discount will go from now until 11:59pm PST March 7th. 🗓
- This is only open to Front Line Workers. This is mainly meant to include people who work in the medical industry (i.e. nurses, techs, admin, etc.).🩺
- We are allowing teachers and school staff to also participate in this discount. 🍎
- If you're not sure whether you qualify, or you think that you should, please reach out to "firstname.lastname@example.org" to confirm or ask. 📧
- We are mostly relying on the honor system, but we will be double checking some purchasers so there's a chance you'll get an email from us asking you to confirm you are a Front Liner. If you do not respond, then we will refund you and we won't send you a rü. 🕵️♂️
- All sales under this discount are final (no exchanges or returns) 🙅♀️
We are very pleased to offer this discount again in 2021, and depending on how it goes this year, it may become an annual staple.
rü loves nurses, teachers, front liners. 💚
Why are you only offering 30%? Other companies have given away free merch or larger discount.
30% is the most we can offer at this time. We manufacture in Canada using high quality recycled materials so we don't have the same margins that other other companies do.
Who qualifies as a Front Liner?
Anyone who works in a hospital or school. If you think you qualify but you're not sure, please contact us at "email@example.com" to ask or confirm.
Can I return or exchange my rü if I buy using this discount?
Unfortunately we cannot offer returns or exchanges on 30% discounted sales. So please make your decision carefully. You have until March 7th to make a decision so no need to be hasty.
Will a rü fit my lunch?
Please review the specs and sizing info available on any product page for dimensions and container questions.
Why is shipping so expensive?
Unfortunately shipping is super expensive in Canada. If you want to avoid shipping costs, you'll need to buddy up with some friends to split shipping or get free shipping on orders of $80 or more.